Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

To all my students - my computer problems at home

Hello to all my students at Hoshi and Seigakuin University and the Kanda Institute of Foreign Languages,

My apologies for no new blog posts lately. My computer at home is old and running very slowly, and I really need a new one. I am writing this at a public computer (a Kinko's computer in Ikebukuro!) right now. As soon as I can, I will post - but right now I can only write something short here. I have not time right now to get a new computer and I'm worried I have to wait until the end of the semester to buy a new one.

I'm very sorry about this, and I promise you all support with this blog again very very soon. Please take care, and good luck with all your studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment