Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, July 9, 2012

KIFL Senka Global Studies & Business Communication Skills ・some GS final presentation notes

Hello to all my Senka students,

I'm back - temporarily. I'm still without a computer but this week I am planning to go to the Apple store in the Ginza to look around, with the intention to buy, a Mac. Bye bye Windows! I'm switching back to a Mac after six years with a Windows computer.

I'm catching up with things so this won't be a post about anything new - just a reminder of the board notes from July 4th for Daisuke and Niko.


Note to Niko: I have this to show you. It comes from a friend of mine who's a professor at Chuo University, in the law faculty. Take a look at these:


These posters come from a series of poster presentations my Chuo friend's students did in his global issues class. Their theme was immigration - both of people from other countries moving to Japan or Japanee moving to other countries. Here's more:
  

My apologies for this last one. I couldn't get it aligned right!

Niko - take a look at these in detail. Blow up the pictures of the posters large. This may give you ideas about your final presentation theme.

See you all in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment