Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, January 22, 2019

電気通信大学 ASE II: An apology & final guidelines for 1/29 final presentations ・申し訳 ・1月29日期末プレゼンテーションの最後のガイドライン

Hello!



m(__)m


  
How are you? To begin with - an apology.
I got a little angry at the end of class today. It is not like me and I am very sorry about that. I should not have gotten angry like that. You have been a great class all semester and I should remember that. So...
・・・申し訳すみませんでした。
Final guidelines
Now - some final guidelines about next week's (1/29) final presentations.

First - please make sure the batteries on your devices (computers, tablets, or smartphones) are 100% charged (or close to it).

Second - please bring the following with you:
  • A finished final draft of your summary
  • A finished final draft of an outline
  • A print-out of a slide show handout of your presentation display

Presentation shift schedule
Now here is our presentation shift schedule:

Schedule 1: 09:10~09:40
Schedule 2: 09:45~10:15

The UEC privacy policy does not let me post the board notes with your names on it, so please remember your group members' names and the time schedule your group chose.

Presentation day rules
As I mentioned in class, I have to give some tough rules for the day on the final presentations. This is so everyone gets an equal chance to do their presentations, and that the day goes smoothly for everyone.

First - please come on time for the time schedule you chose! If you are more than 5 minutes late, I cannot let you give your presentation.

Second - please come with the right group members you chose at the right time your group chose!

I look forward to seeing all of you next week. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment