Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, December 3, 2018

電気通信大学 AE2Y II: Topic 4 writing assignment component

Hello!




How are you? Here is our 4th writing assignment component.

I call this a component, which means like a section or part, because after this writing we will go onto a presentation component on the same topic in January. (I will say more about that later!)

Topic & task
Take your 3rd assignment abstract topic and now develop it into a fuller paper. You do not have to select a different topic instead, expand and develop the same topic more fully.

Guidelines
I would like you to type up your paper, with some guidelines that I will show you.

Deadline (締め切り
It will be on December 17th (12/17), so you have three (3) weeks to do these. 

Special note:

For this assignment, I will allow you to do some of the work in class, so bringing a laptop or tablet to class will be important. I may also think about having us work in a computer room for a change of environment. 

Good luck! I look forward to reading about, and seeing, the fuller versions of your written abstract topics as papers. 

See you next time!


Image: Courtesy of PANPOTE/FreeDigitalPhotos.net.

No comments:

Post a Comment