Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

電気通信大学 ASE & AE2Y I : Final presentation project & preparation board notes・期末プレゼンテーションの準備、付記

Hello!


How are you? This is a post for both my ASE and AE2Y I students on my board notes today in our classes.

Special note to my AE2Y I students - good job today on your presentations! I have not gone through your written reactions yet, but will do so over the next 1-2 weeks. But I'm confident that you have done good work on these as well.

So here are all my board notes for today. While I have labeled the notes by the class, all sets of notes can be useful for students in both classes:

ASE I


AE2Y I


I hope these notes can help all of you in both classes. Take care!

Images: Personal photographs. All rights reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment