Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

電気通信大学 AE2Y I: Welcome to Academic English for the Second Year I

Hello!



How are you? Today, here is a welcome post for all of you to Academic English for the Second Year I (AE2Y I)!

I'm glad to see some faces from students I had last year for ASE I & II, plus some new faces of students I've never had before!

Here is a little introduction about me and the class. Some of you may remember some things about me - but for those of you who don't know me, you can learn a few things about me, plus about the class.

Let's start!


  




 



So that's all for now! I'll be glad to see all of you next week!


Images: Screenshots of unattributed images from the internet. I do not own the rights to these images. All rights reserved to the copyright holders of these images. Uploaded for educational and illustrative purposes only. 


No comments:

Post a Comment