Welcome!

Welcome!

Monday, September 26, 2016

ECA (Speaking) II (A), (英語基礎表現) II (Super A) & (P): 夏休みについて

Hello and welcome back!



How are you? Welcome back to our class for the second semester. 

Let's talk and write about our summers! It would be a nice way to help us remember what we did this summer. 

I had a great summer. I went to Vietnam with a group of teachers and presented at a conference (研究会) and workshop at a university there. Here are some pictures of my trip there:


 
This was me with my facilitator - a student who just graduated from the university who was very kind to show me around the city where we were. We were in Hue (フエ), the old capital (首都) of Vietnam, and this place is famous in Hue - the Citadel, which was the fort of the old imperial palace (王宮の砦). Here's another picture:



It's an incredible place! I took many pictures!

While many of you had to work part-time jobs and were busy with them, and some of you weren't able to go anywhere, many of you had some good times this summer with friends and family. So what did you do this summer? 


Let's hear about your summers!


Images: Personal photographs. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment