Welcome!

Welcome!

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

ECA (Speaking) I (C, W, & A): 話と言うことポスターの例え

Hello!



How are you? Here is a supporting post for you about story presentation posters. The picture at the top here comes from a student poster from last year. Isn't it great?


These are examples of some story posters. Here is the poster with the picture at the top: 




Here's another one, in two parts. It doesn't use the pictures like the ones I have uploaded on the blogpost I showed you this week, but students' own pictures:



That was a great one! Now here's another with the same kinds of pictures I have in the blogpost from this week! 


That's an interesting one! There are many I could show here, but I thought I would give some small examples of student work. 

Take care! See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment