Welcome!

Welcome!

Sunday, April 7, 2013

聖学院大学ECAの全生徒達へ - ブログにようこそ!

Hello to all ECA students,
Image "Young Boy Holding Notebook" courtesy of stockimages/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Image "Young Boy Holding Notebook" couresy of stockimages/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net
How are you? I'm Lee Arnold. Welcome to my blog! On it I will post videos, pictures and other things for you for our classes. You can write comments here if you have a Gmail or any Google account (英語とか日本語がどちでもいい). 

If you use TypePad, you can also write comments here too. Let's have fun in our classes
classes
ブログにようこそ!ブログが授業のためにヴィデオ、写真、画像やアップする。もしGmailとか他のGoogleのアカウントがあり、コメントをアップができる。TypePadのアカウントもコメントができる。楽しいクラスしましょう!

Now - I will show you a little bit about myself. 


This picture is of me and my wife's family. We're enjoying hanami. Did you have a hanami party this year?  

I hope I can be your teacher this year! Let me show you some pictures of me and my family. You can ask me about these pictures. I'll be happy to tell you about them. Here's the first picture:



Here's some more. Ask me about these!





Please ask me about these! I have things to tell you - and I hope you can tell me about yourselves.
ができる。楽しいクラスしましょう!
ントができる。楽しいクラスしましょう!
Let's have a great semester together!  

あとでね!See you in class!

No comments:

Post a Comment