Welcome!

Welcome!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Blog contents, information, language and other uploads

Hello everyone,

This is to let you know about what more I would like to do with this blog for all of you.

I will try to post as much as possible. Most of what I will post will be lesson outlines, some details about some lessons, worksheets or their contents, and helpful grammar and vocabulary points. I will also title them by the kinds of classes and courses they are for, and the schools or programs they are in.

But I will also post some things that might not be connected with your language learning focus directly, but will be interesting and fun, that you might like and that you can comment on in class or as a reply here. They could include Internet links (especially from YouTube), photos, or posts from other teachers I work with or know who would be happy to help you. I might even post about events or restaurants! Anything you might like.

You can share things here too. You can post on a topic or an Internet link that you think your classmates might like.

From time to time, I will even post some things in Japanese. I am still a language learner too, and while my writing is not perfect and I know I will make mistakes, I will do my best.

Thank you, and hope to see you on this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment